Savvy Vendor – $150
- Vendor Table at event
- Your business promoted on our business, social media pages, and e-newsletters leading up to the event.
- Swag Bag promotional items (biz cards, flyers, coupons, swag) to our swag bag which will go out to the first 50 attendees.
Savvy Sponsorships Available!
- Benefits include logo/link on our website, mentions on our social media and more.
- For more info, email Savvy Business Network at email@example.com.
Savvy Swag Bag – $25/each event
- Not able to attend our events? You can still market your business by having your marketing or promotional materialsin the hands of all our attendees. priority goes to our vendors. Ask us about availability for your business
Materials must be mailed One week prior to event. or you can deliver the materials the day of the event.
Need a giveaway for the swag bag?
Check out our store for items you can personalize with your logo/branding.
Would you like to be a vendor at an upcoming event? Fill out the form below! Be sure to mention which event you would like to attend.
Need something else? Use our Contact Us page.
Vendor Information Form
Jan FormanI was a vendor for the first Savvy Women event at Belmont Country Club. I did many vendor events before I opened my store, The Jeans Whisperer, 5 years ago in Leesburg, Va. Meryl was very professional and helped me put together a fashion show for the event highlighting some of the designers I carry in my store. I sold a lot of clothing and made many great contacts. I gained some new customers by doing the event, including 2 people who came by the store that same weekend to buy clothing!